Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Pawel from Poland

I would like to thank Hikari Tokyo Apartments for their help and fantastic service in helping me find a new place here in Tokyo.

In particular I would like to thank Mr. Harada who constantly went the extra mile and was incredibly knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire process! Right from the beginning I felt extremely confident about everything he did and knew I could trust him since he had my best interest at heart. Harada-san is super efficient, a fabulous communicator and a pleasure to deal with. He responds immediately and resolves any issues sensibly and quickly. I could not have been any more pleased and impressed with Mr. Harada and I would recommend his services to anyone!

Thank you Harada-san for a wonderful job!

No comments:

Post a Comment