Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Leanne and Aron from Australia

"Having lived in Japan for close to 8 years. Finding an apartment can be an absolute nightmare. I've found my previous homes through many of the English friendly rental agencies here in Tokyo - however none are as professional or as friendly (and none explain it as clearly and simply) as Kaz.

He was the first to reply promptly to my enquiry via an open search engine then any other agency and funnily enough the next day he was recommended separately to me via one of my best friends as the best real estate agent to talk too.

When I first went to meet Kaz, he happily answered all of my questions (even my stupid ones) and helped me to find the best possible options to fit my requirements. He was very flexible and open minded in helping my fiancee & I look at all possible properties till we found one that was everything we wanted especially in such a short timeframe. He was great at explaining all the paperwork, and making sure we filled out all the right documents to ensure that everything was correct.

It was extremely helpful as well that Kaz assisted us in cancelling/transferring all our old utilities to our new place so that we had no stress regarding the Japanese bureaucracy, so that when we moved in, our place was ready with everything working.

I would heartily recommend Kaz to anyone living in Tokyo (especially those who Japanese skills are lacking) as he goes above & beyond to making your search for a home a pleasant one instead of a stressful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment