Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Aki from Mexico

When I started looking for a new house to move to I was mentally preparing myself for a long and arduous process with many unknowns. I was referred to Harada-san at Hikari Homes from one of my work colleagues so I went on a Friday afternoon to start my journey to find a new home.
I had filled in some questions that Harada-san sent me beforehand so I was pleasantly surprised to find that once I got to the office there were already waiting with a few options to look at and we were able to visit a few place that same day. By the time I got back that evening I was ready to enjoy the Friday night as I had already found my next home – all in less than half an afternoon!
If you are looking for a house in the Tokyo area I highly recommend contacting Kaz Harada.

No comments:

Post a Comment