Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Liyang from UK

I was introduced to Kaz by a colleague who was also flat-hunting
around the same time, after been shown some number of unsatisfactory
apartments by various other (supposedly English-speaking) estate
agents who did not seem to understand my requirements. Although in the
end I found my new flat online by myself (in a different area than
where I had originally asked for), I only sent Kaz the URL while he
arranged everything from the viewing to the contract signing, as well
as setting up all the utilities, motorbike parking and negotiating a
discount for me. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Kaz's
services for a hassle-free moving experience.

1 comment:

  1. If you’re looking for apartments near gvsu, look for the ones that cater to the college student as it is a good way to save money.

    ReplyDelete