Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Vedran from Croatia

Before moving to Japan, I heard a lot of stories as to how difficult
it is for a foreigner to rent an apartment in Tokyo. I remember many
first hand stories from friends whom it took months to find a place to
live, only to end up overpaying or living in a less than desirable
area.  There is also the issue of dealing with paperwork (which is
sizable, to say the least) and it soon becomes pretty apparent why it
is so difficult for a non fluent speaker of Japanese to find a place
to live here.

I was lucky to have run into Hikari Home and one of their agents, Kaz.
He is very knowledgable, has a deep understanding of the real estate
market in Tokyo, understands local law and most importantly, speaks
fluent English, which is indispensable for any newcomer to Japan.

I had a pretty high set of criteria but Kaz patiently worked with me
until we found a perfect apartment for me. I've heard of these
processes taking a very long time but Kaz managed to do it very fast,
took care of everything with minimal involvement on my part and made
the whole process completely painless and convenient for me.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Hikari Home and their services!

2 comments:

  1. Great post Quartz, Corian and Granite kitchen worktops suppliers Graniter us. We supply the finest quality granite products at outstandingly competitive prices in Hertfordshire, near London UK. We also perform a range of granite maintenance and repair services.
    herfordshire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Martin Construction provide a full range of construction services from minor repairs, maintenance and refurbishment through to new build in both the Commercial and Residential sectors for our wide Client base, which includes private Clients, homeowners, developers.
    London building contractor

    ReplyDelete