Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mark from Australia

This was the second time I have used Hikari Homes to find a rental apartment and both times I have been very happy with the professional service, range of apartments available and the extra assistance offered to explain the way the Japanese rental system works and ensuring the move goes smoothly.

After explaining what I was looking for, Kaz shortlisted a few apartments which all were exactly what I was after.
We visited 4 apartments before I found the perfect one for me. Kaz offered a professional and honest service and was very quick to respond to questions and emails and went the extra mile negotiating the rental price and assisting with the the moving arrangements.

I highly recommended Hikari Homes to any foreigner wanting to find an apartment in Tokyo and do not speak Japanese or unfamiliar with the way the Japanese rental market works.

Thanks Kaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment