Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mike from the United States.


Hi, I'm Mike Ramsey from the United States. When searching online for an apartment in Shibuya, I came across the Hikari Apartments. They looked like a small trustworthy company so I went to their small office one day. I was immediately impressed with the professionalism and courtesy I recieved especially as a foreigner. They helped me so much to get exactly the apartment I wanted in Shibuya. It was so easy. They could find all the available apartments in Shibuya that fit the criteria I wanted and were within my price range extremely quickly and within days I was walking around shibuya learning about local hot spots, the culture of Shibuya, and fun activities to participate in while I'm there. As a single American living in Tokyo, I am going to have a great time living in Shibuya thanks to Hikari Apartments! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment