Thursday, April 19, 2012

Annette from Italy

When I arrived in Tokyo, it was my first time to Japan and I had to find an apartment really fast (within 1 week). I fell on Hiraki Homes by chance when looking through online offers. Since they offered furnished apartments, it was very convenient for me as I had no idea where to find furniture in such a short time. Also, you don't have to worry about the disposal afterwards, so it's ideal for people that only plan to stay for a year or so.
I called Miho Sakanishi and she was very helpful and organised a visit the same day. It is not common to find someone who speaks so well English and can explain the differences in terms of housing in Japan. Everything went on very smoothly and I could sign the contract a couple of days later. Miho even took the time to translate all Japanese instructions to me when I moved in (for using the washing machine or air conditioning...)! I am very happy to have fallen on this agency and this apartment in particular as it saved me a lot of troubles. And everything worked out as she promised without any hidden surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment