Thursday, March 22, 2012

Andrew from Canada

Miho worked very hard to find me a great place within my budget despite my requirements being very difficult. The result of her efforts show in the quality of my new apartment and the convenience of its location to everything important for my life to go smoothly here in Tokyo. Every property that Miho showed me was of a high quality and when I was having difficulty deciding which was best for me, she didn't mind discussing with me until we figured it out. I was extremely pleased at the lengths Miho went to make sure I was completely satisfied with my decision. She was extremely compassionate and understanding of my circumstances and did everything she could to work within the boundaries of the requirements I had given her. Thanks, Miho!

No comments:

Post a Comment