Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hiromi from Sweden


"I was still living in Europe when I was introduced to Kaz-san. I had to move to Tokyo on short notice and didn't have much time to spend on apartment searching. He sent me several apartments to look at on the internet while I was still in Europe and once I came to Tokyo, he took me around to the ones that matched my preferences. He listened very closely to what I was looking for and always gave his honest opinion about the different places that we looked at. It took me one day to find an apartment. Kaz-san explained every aspect of the contract to me in detail and was very patient throughout the whole process. I never had to wait long for a reply and he even contacted the gas and internet companies for me so that I could move in straight away! Kaz-san is really professional and easy to talk to. I will definitely contact him the next time I am moving and I truly recommend him and Hikari Home to anyone who is looking for an apartment in Tokyo."

No comments:

Post a Comment