Saturday, October 1, 2011

Micael from Sweden




"Having moved to another country to before I know how much trouble and stress that can bring. Finding a new place to call home in a foreign culture, in a new language, isn't easy. So this time I was prepared for a bumpy ride. Especially in Japan. But luck came my way when I contacted Hikarihome. Then a smooth operation began, with the professional and personal Tad-san taking on my case. Tad specializes in finding homes for foreigners in Japan and his international background and fantastic organizational mind makes him perfect for the job. I could not have found anyone better to help me out. In nearly no time at all he found me a lovely new home! I wholeheartedly recommend Hikarihome to all foreigners in the market for a place to live in Tokyo. You will not be disappointed."

No comments:

Post a Comment