Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dan and Yoko from UK


I am happy to highly recommend Harada-san. My wife and I recently moved to Tokyo and required a good contact within the local property market. Harada-san’s name was suggested to us by my work colleague as someone who was honest, reliable and able to provide a high-quality service. However what impressed me most was his ability to identify suitable properties for us within a very short period of time, then organise several viewings in the space of just one day. I believe Harada-san took a genuine interest in finding us the right property and we are extremely happy with our new home. If you are looking for an experienced professional with an excellent range of properties then Harada-san is your man.
I would like to thank Harada-san for doing such a good job for us and wish him every success in the future.
Daniel Lynch.

No comments:

Post a Comment