Sunday, April 3, 2011

Carol from UK


Before coming to Japan, I contacted a few agents but Kaz was quick to respond and kind enough to set aside a day for me.
After confirming my wants and needs, we looked at what was available online before selecting a few places to view.
It was really great to see lots of locations and options, nothing was too much trouble. Kaz knew just what I needed and showed
me an apartment I would not have considered, in an area I hadn't thought of. It was perfect and nothing else could compare to it.
Close to the station, but quiet, plenty of amenities and train lines; and the building is new, safe and warm - Perfect!
Although it was little more than I wanted to pay, Kaz negotiated a great deal for me and got me into the apartment quickly
- he even set up all my utilities and internet! I've recommended him to all my colleagues and can whole heartedly recommend him to you too.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment