Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Paul from England


I’d like to add my voice to the growing list of commendations for Hikari Homes and particularly Kaz Harada-san who was my consultant. Knowledgeable, flexible, honest and friendly Kaz-san turned a potentially difficult process of finding a home into a simple task. Having listened to my requirements I was shown round a wide selection of apartments all of which ticked the necessary boxes and were within budget. The most arduous task I faced was making the final decision between 2 amazing homes. Kaz-san then patiently explained the contracts, helped with the inventory, negotiated a discount on the rent and took care of gas, electricity and water. Quite simply, you could not wish for to find a better service from a nicer guy. I would not hesitate to recommend Kaz-san and Hiraki Homes to friends and colleagues alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment