Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mark from Switzerland

When I first arrived in Tokyo I contacted 3 real estate agencies to help me find an apartment. Taka san from Hikari Homes definitely was by far the best. On the same day I met with Taka san:

- we went through the list of apartments that matched my requirements- I was able to visit all of them- made a reservation for the one I wanted.

Taka san took care of all the administrative work and even made all arrangements with Gas, water and electricity company before I moved in.

I can only recommend to who ever is looking to find an apartment in Tokyo to pay a visit to Hikari homes and check for yourself.
Taka san moved fast, did not count the hours of work, was always available for any question I had (even during his day off work!) and most of all has been extremely efficient in finding me the right apartment in a very short time. This is what I call high standard professional work!

No comments:

Post a Comment