Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jiyang from Korea

I truly couldn't have asked for a better agent and real estate Company!!! I found Hikari Homes online and soon after inquiring about an apartment I was interested in, Kaz-san contacted me in a VERY timely fashion. My apartment search was narrowed down to my specifics/likings and Kaz-san patiently listened and found apartments that suited my needs. During the visits to the apartments Kaz-san answered all the questions I had and most importantly (at least to me) made me feel comfortable about the whole apartment hunting process. Not only did I find Kaz-san to be a terrific agent, he is a very friendly, warm and a funny man! :) Kaz-san's generous work-attitude extended beyond after I settled in into my new apartment and asked if everything was going well/smoothly for me in my new home. I truly recommend foreigners new or old in Japan as well as Japanese nationals to go through Hikari Homes when looking for an partment in Japan! All I can say now is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment