Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Elizabeth Weiblen from U.S.A

I would like to express my appreciation for the service I received from Hikari Home while searching for my residence in Tokyo. Special Thanks go to my agent Seiya Kato for all of his attention and effort on my behalf.
Kato san took into account all of the qualities that I was looking for in an apartment including expense, location, convenience and amenities. He found me a variety of different apartments to choose from and went with me to view each one of them.
More importantly, he helped me through the entire screening and contract process. I am sure you are aware of the special difficulties in finding a home as a student and as someone who is living in Japan temporarily on a visa. Kato San’s help was invaluable during the contract process, when there were language issues and contract conditions that are standard in Japan but not where I am from in the United States.
I am quite pleased with my new apartment and I appreciate all of the hard work that was done on my behalf.

Thank you for all of your help.
Elizabeth Weiblen
Undergraduate, Temple University Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment