Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chase from USA


I 1st heard of Hikari Home from a friend and was recommended to them and that I should try them out. I emailed them to try and talk to a rep and thats when I 1st came into contact with Kaz-san. He asked me for a list of things I am looking for in a apartment and my ideal location in Tokyo. After that all I did was sit back and worry about getting my stuff together for the big move to Japan! We kept in contact from the time I emailed him to the time I was getting ready to move out to Tokyo and he sent me a few places that matched my long list. Once I got here he was the 1st person I met and even more friendly in person! Right away he tended to my temporary apartment knowing that I needed a place to stay until I got my apartment. He then showed me a few apartments and also showed me around the town which I thought was nice. Everytime we would jump on a train or even walking somewhere we always had really great converstaions!

To me Kaz-san was the 1st friend I made while in Japan!
He made everything so easy for me and helped me out a lot my first few weeks in Tokyo!
Kaz-san is such a hard worker in trying to meet all your needs and dedicated to helping you adjust and include you in the whole process of living in not only Tokyo, but Japan!

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment