Friday, May 14, 2010

Bridgette from USA


I have lived in Tokyo now for 8 months and did not have much luck in finding a place I have been 100% happy with until now. I came across an ad on the internet about several apartments for rent that were ``Gaijen Friendly`` and did not require so many payments up front such as key money, agent fee, deposit and guarantor. When I ran across the Hikari Homes Inc. Real Estate Agency advertisement, I immediately inquired about one apartment I thought I would be interested in seeing. However, when I called, I spoke to a very kind and helpful gentleman named Kaz Harada. Kaz really helped me and offered to view 3 apartments that were within my monthly budget and in my ideal location. He worked hard and was very professional the entire time. I am extremely grateful for his help and patience too. I strongly recommend contacting Kaz Harada at Hikari Home Inc. because he was extremely kind, hospitable and really makes you feel you are well taken care of in finding a home away from home! =D It also helped tremendously that Kaz can speak English extremely well since unfortunately, I don't speak Japanese. Thank you so much Kaz Harada!

No comments:

Post a Comment