Thursday, March 4, 2010

Max from LA


I really needed to find an apartment in Tokyo, and Kaz seriously helped me out!

When I made an inquiry on the Hikari website, Kaz called me right away and we even went looking for apartments on the same day! We looked at a lot of different apartments until we found one that satisfied all my requirements. Kaz also helped me a huge amount with setting up the contract, communicating with the housing management company, and contacting the utilities/internet providers. I would like to thank Kaz a lot for his patience and hard work!

I found the perfect apartment, so I am really grateful. Kaz was extremely helpful and always gave good advice, so I would highly recommend him. He even works on weekends, which is seriously impressive. Thanks again Kaz!


Contact Kaz now!

No comments:

Post a Comment