Saturday, November 21, 2009

Justin from U.S. "Finally An Easy Move !!!


I have been living in Tokyo for over ten years and have moved six times and every time I had to jump through all kinds of hoops with real estate companies that didn't understand the gai-jin system.

BUT I have never had such an easy experience finding a place as a gai-jin in Japan with no hidden costs. Mr. Kato-san was very knowlegable about finding me a place that would accept hoshou-gaishi (garauntor company) instead of having to search for hoshou-nin (a japanese co-signer). He also helped me find the exact type of apartment space I wanted and right next to the train station that I need to live by.

I don't only recommed Hikari Home and Mr. Kato-san to my friends, I highly recommend their service to all gai-jin looking for a new place in Tokyo. I will never again look for another place in Japan with out using this type of service. Mr. Kato made my moving experience a very good one!!!

Thank you Kato-san!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment